Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Awesome Leg Warmers are Done!

Over a year ago I bought this beautiful yarn that came with a free legwarmer pattern. I worked at them during the spring and finished them up in June once we moved back to Ohio. I love this pattern.

I used 3 skeins of Plymouth Yarns Trabajos del Peru. I like my legwarmers long. I prefer them to come over the knees; mainly because my knees are injured and I just have always felt that short legwarmers defeat the purpose.

In any case, I finished my reversible ruffled legwarmers on June 2, 2011. Sadly, I have not yet used them in ballet class. Last summer was busy with wedding planning and now I am seven and a half months pregnant! I'm so excited about this, but no ballet right now. Perhaps after the baby is born I will return to the dance studio once or twice a week. :) Until then, I am just happy with the result of my work. Oh, and I have to give props to my awesome husband for taking the picture of me sporting the legwarmers and my pointe shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment