Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Dapple, Dapple

I did a thing and I designed my own cowl. This is a huge leap for me because I really never thought I'd be able to come up with something original. Even with this not being an existing pattern, I'm surprised it isn't because it's pretty simple. In any case, I'll take it. My original is done with fingering weight yarn, but I'm preparing to make another one with DK weight. I think it'll fit better with the same numbers in DK weight. Next, I will be figuring out pattern grading. I have found some resources and I've set up a very small "office space" in the corner of my living room. It's just a corner desk we set up down here for remote, pandemic schooling in 2020 and 2021. Now, it's my office space and hopefully it'll help me to keep my focus and even do more blogging. Grading requires math and that's not my strength, so I will need the formal office set up, I think. I will post my process and progress here. Eventually, I think I'll even get my own "real" website! I have a lot of ideas for all of this and I have more design ideas. I just have to keep my focus on one thing at a time. Pictures will have to weait. I'm rusty on blogging. LOL It's exciting, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment