Saturday, March 7, 2015

Review: Colonial Needle Company Bamboo Circular Interchangeable Needle Set


I've been shopping for a new set of interchangeable knitting needles on WEBS and saw they carry my current set. I love them and I was sad to see negative reviews. I had to write my own review since I absolutely love these needles! Below, is my review.

I've been using this set for more than four years now. I have had no major problems with them. I love that I can make them into flexible straight needles and that I can lengthen the cables for larger projects. I recently used this set to knit my first sweater. It turned out beautifully. I also love the case that comes with the set and the gauge tool which conveniently has a small blade for cutting yarn. The only complaints I have about this set is that once in awhile the cable unscrews from the needles as I'm knitting; and a couple of the cables don't fit the needle properly. I think there may be some stripping. I know I can get in touch with the company to have them replaced, though, so I'm not that upset about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment